Suggestion - Fail and continue?

Oct 14, 2010 at 5:42 PM

First, thank you for sharing this wonderful tool.  It's been very helpful to me!

In the next release, would it be possible to continue to the next document after a failure?   Right now I've used it where it will "fail" but if I run again (new window) then it will process more documents.  I've repeated this a few times and then I get 100% of the documents.   It might be nice to have a try {} catch {} that continues to the next document and attempts to process as many as it can.

And even nicer feature would be a multi-line Text Area where it logs and output  "Processing first.xml ... DONE \ Processing second.xml ... FAILED"

Thank you again for sharing this awesome tool.

Jun 3, 2011 at 8:15 PM

I installed this tool and ran it in my development environment and it worked like a charm on the first attempt!  However when I ran it in my identical production environment, on the same library, it failed every time.  The list GUID is the same in both environments.  I can't debug this so I am unsure how to find out why it is not working in production.  I have thousands of files to refresh and would like to use the tool.  Any suggestions for me?